by Opto 22
Need field device data on premises or in the cloud?
groov RIO is an independent, intelligent Ethernet-based edge I/O module designed for IIoT and automation applications. With unprecedented flexibility, it has literally thousands of Unique Field I/O Combinations, but only one part number to specify, and only one part number to stock.
This means outstanding practicality for front-end engineering, training, and spares management.
- Inputs and outputs; analogue, discrete, switches, and relays
- Your choice of power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) for unit and I/O, included. Or use a 10-32 VDC power supply
- Collect and publish data the way you want: Power-fail-safe disk. USB mass data. MQTT. Node-RED. Ignition SCADA. IoT platforms.
- Goes anywhere: -20 to 70 °C operation; UL Hazardous Locations approved; ATEX compliant
- Compact unit ready for DIN-rail or panel mounting
- Built-in diagram & specs
- Easily configured: All you need is a web browser to configure I/O, PID control loops, networking, communications, and more
- Keep your data secure with groov RIO’s built-in device firewall, account authentication, and TLS encryption
- And more!