by Opto 22
Need field device data on premises or in the cloud?
groov RIO is built for edge data collection and is an independent, intelligent Ethernet-based edge I/O module designed for IIoT and automation applications. With unprecedented flexibility, it has thousands of Unique Field I/O Combinations, but only one part number to specify and one part number to stock.
This means outstanding practicality for front-end engineering, training, and spares management.
- Inputs and outputs; analogue, discrete, switches, and relays
- Your choice of power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) for unit and I/O, included. Or use a 10-32 VDC power supply
- Collect and publish data the way you want: Power-fail-safe disk. USB mass data. MQTT. Node-RED. Ignition SCADA. IoT platforms.
- Goes anywhere: -20 to 70 °C operation; UL Hazardous Locations approved; ATEX compliant
- Compact unit ready for DIN-rail or panel mounting
- Built-in diagram & specs
- Easily configured: All you need is a web browser to configure I/O, PID control loops, networking, communications, and more
- Keep your data secure with groov RIO’s built-in device firewall, account authentication, and TLS encryption
- And more!
New !!! Groov EMU – Energy Monitoring Unit.
The GRV-R7-I1VAPM-3 is a groov RIO energy monitoring unit (EMU) designed as an intelligent, distributed energy monitoring module. With built-in web-based configuration, commissioning, and flow logic software—plus support for multiple OT and IT protocols—the groov RIO EMU offers the flexibility to fit into either IIoT projects, especially those that require energy data acquisition or communications, or traditional energy management control systems.
Find out more here